5.4.09

Omegle

You: hello

Stranger: Good evening

You: very good evening, indeed, sir.

Stranger: and how does this day find you?

You: Has brought me all kinds of amusements and delights, so far.

Stranger: wonderful

Stranger: long may it continue

You:
:)

You:
where are you from?

Stranger:
I am from Great Britain, though more specifically england

Stranger:
what about yourself - I'm guessing also

You:
I live in England, East London to be more precise.

You:
But I am naturally Brazilian.

You:
From São Paulo, the World's Gastronomy capital.

3 comentários:

Lani Romée disse...

so say we all!

Cesar disse...

Stranger: please god speak english

You: hello there

You: lol

Stranger: yessss

You: winrar!

Stranger: oh god 4chan

You: oh noes

You: I’m a nice guy really :D

Stranger: there is no such thing as a nice male 4chan user

Stranger: i watch fox news

You: lol

Stranger: i know all about your pedophelia

Stranger: and your terrorism

Stranger: and such

You: I don’t even know what 4chan is

You: and I never did terrorism-stuff thingies to other people

You: :D

Stranger: lies

Stranger: lies and dongs

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Lani Romée disse...

eu odeio /b/tards.