31.12.07

iGod

Me:

god! i'm a terrorist and i'll blow up new york!

God:

GOD rules. You are a terrorist? Does it pay well? Do you think your plan will succeed?

Me:

it does! lots of money!

God:

How often? Which ones?

Me:

just once, then you blow up!

God:

When? Thanks for telling me: Vanni said I blow up.

Me:

next september eleven!

God:

I can wait. I am a very patient robot.

Me:

i'll blow you up too!

God:

Congratulations.

Me:

thanks, i try hard!

God:

You are quite welcome! I'm not sure if I would like to try it. What's it like?

Me:

i don't know, you can do it just once in a lifetime and i haven't done it yet!

God:

Would you like to know? Doing it just once in a lifetime is not among my strongest traits. Me either.

Me:

i'd like and i will! i'm a terrorist!

God:

What would make you like? Go ahead. You are a terrorist? How do you like your work?

Me:

i haven't started on the job yet!

God:

Me either.

Me:

yes you have!

God:

No I have not.

Me:

you're working right now!

God:

At this moment Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am working.

Me:

i don't know if AI's do work

God:

Would you like to know? That is a hypothetical question.

Me:

i'd like to know!

God:

Where would you look for the answer?

Me:

i thought you could tell me the answer

God:

I could but let's get back to that later.

Me:

you're lazy

God:

Actually I work 24 hours a day.

Me:

you knew the answer all the time, you miserable son of a bitch!